SAP Security Consultant/Senior SAP Security Consultant (2 Positions)Current
Contracted to Full Time
Title: SAP Security Professional Consultant/Senior SAP Security Professional Consultant
SAP Security Consultant required for a growing SAP consultancy organization based in Manitoba. Candidates will be responsible for the delivery of Enterprise SAP Security
This job is an opportunity for an experienced SAP Consultant to work on one of the largest implementations in Manitoba. The company focuses on the implementation of critical SAP projects in various industries and has a superb reputation for providing their staff with exciting opportunities to develop as professionals and learn new technical skills. The company offers competitive compensation; full benefits and believes investment in your professional career training is essential to achieving success.
Lead SAP Security projects through all SAP Integration project phases starting from requirements gathering, analysis through testing and productive implementation. This role includes implementation and sustainment responsibilities.
- SAP Security Consultant will facilitate the design and development of role-based security for the production environment (which primarily includes SAP ECC6.0, CRM 7.0, BW, PI and GRC)
- Lead workshops for customer requirements and preparing detailed requirements specifications
- Define final business requirements
- Participate in cross functional project teams representing Application Security throughout implementation including daily project configuration activities, unit testing, integration testing, Go-Live activities and post implementation support.
- Develop and deliver final SAP Security solutions based on clients’ specific business requirements
- Troubleshoot security support issues including, role assignment problems, authorization failure, working with business process owners to identify required roles or changes to roles to meet access needs.
- Ensure approval for access requests are compliant with business and governance rules.
- Communicate SAP Security solution to other team members
- Develop business process, configuration, testing and operational documentation for implemented solution
- Provide mentorship to clients’ internal SAP Security support group
- Provide operational support in the SAP Security components as required
- Minimum of 3+ years experience in configuration using SAP Security Administration
- Senior position: Minimum of 5+ years experience in configuration using SAP Security Administration
- SAP Security in ECC, CRM, BI, GRC, and CUA
- SAP GRC implementation experience CUP, RAR, SPM in ECC environment and desirable for CRM environment
- Proven practical experience analyzing, configuring, and maintaining security roles and profiles
- Relevant University degree, relevant collage diploma, or appropriate SAP certification.
- Experience and knowledge of key integration points between SAP modules
- Ability to analyze problems and provide clear recommendations
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- Good interpersonal skills
- Must be able to work independently as well as a team player and can manage own workload
- Able to multi-task and work under tight deadlines
- Able to collaborate with clients, and have strong desire to excel
- Public sector experience would be an asset
- Must possess strong integrity
- Must possess culture awareness and sensitivity