Infrastructure Specialist / Java DeveloperCurrent
ID Fusion is looking for an individual with experience in both infrastructure support and Java development to join our application maintenance team. If you are a talented, motivated self starter with a passion for learning, this is for you.
Skills & Requirements
• Solid experience with Core Java, J2SE, and Object-oriented development
• Swing development in an enterprise environment or equivalent experience
• IDEA or Eclipse experience
• Hands-on experience on relational database (DB2 or Oracle)
• Hands-on experience of product deployment on AIX, Linux, Windows
• Undergraduate or better degree in Computer Science or an equivalent field
• Solid experience with WebSphere Application Server Administration
• Linux/Unix (Redhat Enterprise Linux and AIX, Bourne/Korn shell scripting, RHEL)
• Strong understanding of TCP/IP networking and firewalls
• Tivoli Directory experience
• Tomcat - Configuration and Deployment
• User Interface design
• Complex systems experience
• Experience in preparation of technical execution documentation for operators
• Knowledge of IBM Host On-Demand and/or 3270 terminal emulation software
• Master's Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
About ID Fusion Software
ID Fusion is a privately owned company that provides services in the areas of application management, custom development, SAP and mobile application development.
We have an excellent reputation for providing our staff with exciting opportunities to develop as professionals and learn new technical skills. We offer competitive compensation, full benefits and believe investment in your professional career training is essential to achieving success.