Title: SAP BRF/BRF+ Developer
SAP BRF+ Developer is required for our growing SAP consultancy organization based in Manitoba. Candidates will be responsible for the delivery of SAP business rules based solutions using BRF workbench
This job is an opportunity for an experienced SAP Consultant to work on one of the largest implementations in Manitoba. We focus on the implementation of critical SAP projects in various industries and have a superb reputation for providing our staff with exciting opportunities to develop as professionals and learn new technical skills. We offer competitive compensation; full benefits and believes investment in your professional career training is essential to achieving success.
Lead SAP BRF+ development projects through all SAP Integration project phases starting from requirements gathering, analysis through testing and productive implementation. This role includes implementation and sustainment responsibilities.
- Reviews business requirements with end users and/or business analysts to develop appropriate technical specifications
- Develops, tests, documents deliverables for interfaces, conversions, customization, reporting and extension programs.
- Assesses impacts of change requests.
- Supports change analysts in technical debugging.
- Establishes test procedures and performs debugging activities
- Participates in development projects that enhance the application modules and functionality
- Assists in user training and system implementation/demonstration.
- Maintains SAP tools knowledge/expertise
- Provides input into programming standards and guidelines
- Maintains, modifies and enhances existing programs/documentation
- Follows established change control procedures/processes
- Participate in cross functional project teams representing SAP BRF/BRF+ Developer throughout implementation including daily project configuration activities, unit testing, integration testing, Go-Live activities and post implementation support.
- Mentor internal clients' staff through code-walkthroughs and knowledge transfers sessions.
- Produce technical specifications for all RICEFW components
- Provide mentorship to clients' internal SAP technical support group
- Minimum 1+ year in BRF development
- Relevant University degree, relevant collage diploma, or appropriate SAP certification.
- Experience and knowledge of key integration points between SAP modules
- Ability to analyze problems and provide clear recommendations
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- Good interpersonal skills
- Must be able to work independently as well as a team player and can manage own workload
- Able to multi-task and work under tight deadlines
- Able to collaborate with clients, and have strong desire to excel
- Public sector experience would be an asset
- Must possess strong integrity
- Must possess culture awareness and sensitivity
ID Fusion is proud to be a Manitoba Aboriginal owned and operated company and we give preference to qualified Aboriginal applicants. If you're Metis, First Nation or Inuit, please make sure you let us know in your application.
We look forward to hearing from you!