ID Fusion is looking for a strong Java Developer to join our application maintenance team. If you are a talented, motivated self starter with a passion for learning, this is for you.
Compensation includes a competitive salary commensurate with experience.
Skills & Requirements
* Solid experience with Core Java, J2SE, and Object-oriented development
* Swing development in an enterprise environment or equivalent experience
* IDEA or Eclipse experience
* Hands-on experience on relational database (DB2 or Oracle)
* Hands-on experience of product deployment on AIX, Linux, Windows
* Undergraduate or better degree in Computer Science or an equivalent field
* User Interface design
* Complex systems experience
* Real-time coding experience
* Any examples of your work that includes source code
* Master's Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
About ID Fusion Software
ID Fusion is a privately owned company that provides services in the areas of application management, custom development, SAP and mobile application development.
We have an excellent reputation for providing our staff with exciting opportunities to develop as professionals and learn new technical skills. We offer competitive compensation, full benefits and believe investment in your professional career training is essential to achieving success.
ID Fusion is proud to be a Manitoba Aboriginal owned and operated company and we give preference to qualified Aboriginal applicants. If you're Metis, First Nation or Inuit, please make sure you let us know in your application.
We look forward to hearing from you!