SAP Functional ECC Financials Consultant (FI,CO,FM,Assets,SD)Current
Looking for an exciting career in SAP? IDFusion is looking for the best and brightest to add to our growing SAP practice. IDFusion is built on the strength of gifted business and technical professionals committed to a common philosophy of knowledge, community and respect. If you are looking for a fun open environment, a place where personal growth and innovation are valued, then IDFusion is the place for you.
We have an immediate need for the following positions:
Title: SAP Financials Professional Consultant
SAP ECC Financials (FI, CO, FM, Assets and SD) Consultant required for a growing SAP consultancy organization based in Manitoba. Candidates will be responsible for the delivery of SAP implementation and sustainment of SAP ECC Financials components of FI, CO, FM, Assets and SD)
This job is an opportunity for an experienced SAP Consultant to work on one of the largest implementations in Manitoba. The company focuses on the implementation of critical SAP projects in various industries and has a superb reputation for providing their staff with exciting opportunities to develop as professionals and learn new technical skills. The company offers competitive compensation; full benefits and believes investment in your professional career training is essential to achieving success.
Lead SAP Financials projects through all SAP Integration project phases starting from requirements gathering, analysis through testing and productive implementation. This role includes implementation and sustainment responsibilities.
- SAP ECC Financials Consultant will facilitate the implementation and support of SAP Financials modules such as FI, CO, FM, Assets and SD to enhance the clients’ business functionality and overall performance, while maintaining the highest degree of customer satisfaction
- Lead workshops for customer requirements and preparing detailed requirements specifications
- Define final business requirements
- Develop and deliver final SAP ECC Financials solutions based on clients’ specific business requirements
- Communicate SAP ECC Financials functional solution to other team members
- Develop business process, configuration, testing and operational documentation for implemented solution
- Develop and provide end-user training
- Provide mentorship to clients’ internal SAP Financials support group
- Provide operational support in the SAP Financials components as required
- Minimum of 3+ years experience working with SAP ECC Financials in FI, CO, Assets, FM and SD
- Minimum 2 full cycle SAP Financials project implementations.
- Minimum 3 years experience in business process modeling
- Relevant University degree, relevant collage diploma, or appropriate SAP certification.
- Experience and knowledge of key integration points between SAP modules
- Ability to analyze problems and provide clear recommendations
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- Good interpersonal skills
- Must be able to work independently as well as a team player and can manage own workload
- Able to multi-task and work under tight deadlines
- Able to collaborate with clients, and have strong desire to excel
- Public sector experience would be an asset
- Experience in SAP Public Sector Collections and Disbursements (PSCD) and SAP Flexible Real Estate (RE) would considered strong asset
- Must possess strong integrity
- Must possess culture awareness and sensitivity
If we have captured your attention and you would like to learn more about these opportunities, please apply by clicking apply now.
We are waiting to hear from you!